Thursday, May 29, 2008

I AM READING IT CURRENTLY.

https://secure.rodale.com:443/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/OaeEntryPage?storeId=10057&keycode=067096&mktOfferId=PVN15686

FREE TRIAL: Send no money now! The Doctors Book of Food Remedies is yours to examine FREE for 21 days without risk or obligation to buy a thing. Look at it free for 21 days, then decide if you want to kept it.

FREE GIFT: Just for agreeing to examine The Doctors Book of Food Remedies FREE for 21 days, you'll receive -as a free gift - its companion volume, Doctors 100 All-Time Greatest Home Remedies, PREVENTION's A-Z collection of the best home remedies doctors have shared with us over the past 50 years. It's yours to keep FREE, no matter what you decide about The Doctors Book of Food Remedies.

LIFTEIME GUARANTEE: Even if you change your mind at any time in the future - even if it's 5, 10, or 20 years from now - you're still protected. Send the book back at any time, even 20 years from now, and we'll return every penny you've paid. NO problems. No hassles. NO questions. You have PREVENTION's ironclad word on that.

I'd like to preview The Doctors Book of Food Remedies for 21 days - FREE of charge or purchase obligation. If I decide to keep the book, I'll pay four installments of just $8.74 each, plus shipping and handling. Otherwise, I'll return the book at the end of the 21-day free-preview period and owe nothing.

Also, send me a FREE copy of Doctors 100 All-Time Greatest Home Remedies. This exclusive, best-ever collection of doctor's favorite home remedies is mine to keep even if I return The Doctors Book of Food Remedies.

I also understand that when I order The Doctor's Book of Food Remedies you'll let me know when the next Prevention's Health and Weightloss Breakthrough annual will be available. I'll receive it to preview free for 21 days, unless I return your advance announcement within 2 weeks. For more details click here.


Enter Your Address
Items marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Country*
First Name*
Last Name*
Address Line 1*
Address Line 2
City*
State*
Zip Code*
Enter Your Email Address*

Email me about special offers and promotions from Prevention and its publisher, Rodale.




Customer Service | Your Privacy Rights

Orders Subject to Approval.

Ulcers

causes of

Helicobacter pylori

preventing with

basil

papayas

plantains

treating with

cabbage

fiber

honey

plantains

yogurt

No comments: